Monday, January 21, 2008

My Birthday


WOW, I turned 29 on the 15th of January. I spent the day being lazy with Lincoln, baked a pie and waited for the other two wonderful men in my life to come home. They sang me Happy Birthday and I got a wonderful Hillarious card. Then that Friday my hubby took me to dinner at a Little Itallian restuarant and some of the family and friends surprisingly joined us. The food was great and the company was fabulous, I got a delicious Chocolate cake and everyone sang me Happy Birthday again, the joke is that next year we will be wearing black veils and eating prunes. HE HE HE. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family and great friends. I received a ton of birthday messages on myspace, and text messages and phone calls. It is so great to know that I am that loved. Yeah for me.

1 comment:

The Balaam's said...

Happy Birthday pretty lady! This is your last year of your "twenties"...enjoy it!