Wednesday, April 30, 2008

How Time Flies!!!


So much has happened since the last post. Lincoln is crawling, and he got his first tooth. We call him the fastest little stink bug in town because he seriously crawls with his butt in the air, on hands and feet and seriously covers some ground. His little personality is forming more and more every day and I fear I have another brilliantly mischevious child in the making.

Bryan is playing baseball, it is his first year of coach pitch and he is doing super good. He is the 2nd to the smallest kid on his team, but he hits and plays better than most of them. But what can I say, He is my son. HE HE HE

Dillon is working hard, which is better than hardly working, because god knows the ecomony sucks right now, and most people in his line of work are struggling to stay busy. He is truly enjoying fatherhood, but until Lincoln is weined from the Ninny the real father and son time will have to wait.

I am good, busy, but good, we are currently in the process of buying our first home, which as some of you know is pretty stressful, but things are going well, and the home we are buying is absolutely perfect, so all is well, we should close on may 10th. I will post again, with pics and good news.

Love to all,

2 comments:

ReelMountain said...

My dear Rae,
You sure have changed and grown over the past year ot two. I'm so proud of you. You have evolved into a wonderful mother & wife. Dillon seems to be very good for you. I'm enjoying your progress and am so happy to see you find joy, love and purpose.
Love you,
Grandma Pattie

The Balaam's said...

Your family is beautiful and so busy. Crawling, baseball, work, buying a house. Hope you make some time for yourself. Hope to see you soon.