Thursday, November 8, 2007

More Babies

I can't believe how many babies are on their way. First, my girlfriend Sarah will be having her 3rd, a little boy. and she still has no name for him. Then, on Nov5th, exactly one year after I found out I was pregnant with Lincoln, My cousin Rachael found out that she is pregnant with her 2nd. and Then, last night my cousin Sue called and she is also pregnant with her 2nd. Holy smokes, there are a lot of babies being born. I know I just got done having Lincoln but I can't wait to be pregnant again, Maybe next time a little girl to spoil. Congratulations to all my Mommies out there.

"When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses are family happinesses."-Joyce Brothers

2 comments:

The Balaam's said...

Thanks for the nice comment! I just posted about babies. Wowza! All my girlfriends are having babies too. It's an exciting time. Hope to see you soon!!!

The Balaam's said...

ok missy..time for another post. I want to see more pictures
XOXO